- This search engine connects to a database containing all publications produced by the Research and Training Center for Pathways to Positive Futures (2009 – Current) and the Research and Training Center on Family Support and Children's Mental Health. Many of these publications are available in full text.
- To find a publication by title or keyword, type any combination of title phrases or keywords into the first text box labeled "Keyword or Title." You can also search by author using the "Author" field. You can use these fields alone or in conjunction with one another.
- With Search Filters, the number of results returned from the "Keyword or Title" and "Author" fields can be limited based on date range, type of publication, and more.
- Alternatively, the Year of Publication and Publication Type fields can be used on their own to return all publications of a certain type or within a certain date range.
- By default, most publications not pertaining to transition-age youth and young adults are excluded from the search results. If you would like to search ALL publications, uncheck the "Limit your results to transition-related research" check box AND change the "From Year" field under "Year of Publication."
- NOTE: If you have trouble viewing a PDF from a link in the search results, try opening it in another browser.
The Research and Training Center makes its products accessible to diverse audiences. If you need a publication or product in an alternative format, please contact the Publications Coordinator by email at email@example.com.